Table of Contents
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between you and ''Online Tickets'' LLC (hereinafter referred to as 'the Company', 'We' or TKT.GE), which governs your use of the Company's website/application (hereinafter referred to as the Platform) and receipt of services.
By agreeing to these 'Terms and Conditions', the user confirms that he/she wants to use the services offered by the company on the platform operated by the company under the conditions specified in this agreement.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions of the services offered by the company to buy tickets to attend various national and international entertainment/cultural/sports, etc. events. Please note that for the sale of tickets to attend any event, TKT.GE acts as a promoter according to the wishes/orders of the organizer of this or that event.
2.7. The user has the right to request the closure of his/her account at any time. The procedure for closing a user's account (profile) is determined by Appendix 1 of these Terms and Conditions (see Appendix 1 Account (Profile) Closure Procedure).
Note that the terms and conditions below may be updated at any time based on technical changes.
The listed terms and conditions apply only to the tickets sold by online tickets.
Before placing the TKT.GE ticket for sale, a service agreement/contract is signed between the company and the organizer, which declares consent to the service offered by TKT.GE.
Definition of Terms
The terms and definitions used in this Agreement have the meanings set forth below, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
Company/Tkt/We/Our - 'Online Tickets' LLC (I/C 405098915; Company address: Tbilisi, 3 Abashidze str.). A company that allows any applicant/user to purchase tickets/passes for cultural, entertainment, sports or other events planned by various organizers 24 hours a day, at any time, through the site or mobile application.
Event - any cultural, entertainment, sports or other type of event posted on Tkt.ge.
Organizer - a natural person or company that uses Tkt.ge services (website, physical box office and mobile application) to sell tickets to attend the event.
მომხმარებელი - ფიზიკური პირი, რომელიც ახორციელებს ორგანიზატორის მიერ დაგეგმილი ღონისძიების ბილეთების შეძენას, განიხილავს შეთავაზებით სარგებლობას ან სარგებლობს შეთავაზებით საიტის, ფიზიკური სალაროსა თუ მობილური აპლიკაციის მეშვეობით. მომხმარებელი ვალდებულია ყურადღებით გაეცნოს საიტის წესებსა და პირობებს ბილეთების შეძენის წინ, რომელიც იმოქმედებს შეძენის დასრულების შემდეგაც.
Website - means the website owned/used by the company: TKT.GE. User - a natural person who purchases tickets for an event planned by the organizer, considers taking advantage of the offer or uses the offer through the site, physical box office or mobile application. The user is obliged to carefully familiarize himself/herself with the terms and conditions of the website before purchasing tickets, which will apply even after the purchase is completed.
Platform - a platform operated by the company, which includes without any limitation the company's website, application and/or all other available alternative channels and related services, including any kind of communication made by the company to users regarding the services offered;
Service fee - fee for services provided by the company to the user (ticket generation, SMS and email notification service, etc.)
Transaction fee - the fee determined by the bank or other payment companies during any financial transaction. (Purchase of tickets, refund, etc.)
Where the context allows, words denoting the singular number shall mean the plural and vice versa.
1. Statements and warranties
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the user acknowledges and agrees that:
1.1 He/she is a fully capable physical person (at least 18 years old) or a legal person with legal capacity in accordance with the legislation of Georgia and at the same time is not a citizen of the European Union or a resident person of an EU member state or a legal person based in the European Union.
1.2 He/she is not under the influence of narcotic, alcoholic, psychotropic or toxic drugs, is not under the influence of error, fraud, pressure, threats or any other illegal influence and is not the object of violence, threats, deception, misleading or other prohibited actions on the part of the company or any third party, is fully aware of the content of the manifestation of his/her will, the essence of the terms and conditions and the legal consequences arising from it;
1.3 He/she has full authority (or will obtain appropriate authority) to sign (electronically by ticking a button, expressing consent) and fulfill obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
1.4 He/she has familiarized himself/herself with the present 'Terms and Conditions' and these conditions are acceptable to him/her;
1.5 All information/material presented by him/her is accurate;
1.6 The user is not engaged in or participating in any illegal activities (including money laundering, arms trafficking, terrorism or other illegal activities) under the laws of any jurisdiction (which includes the laws of Georgia and the laws of the country of which the user is a citizen);
1.7 His/her activities and/or actions are/will be in compliance with local and/or international legislation when opening a personal account (profile) and for the entire period of validity of the agreement;
1.8 His/her action is not/will be aimed at deceiving the company and/or any third party. Taking into account the mentioned principle, the document (if any) and/or information submitted by him/her to the company for the conclusion of the agreement or based on it and its execution is/will be true, accurate and complete at the time of its presentation;
1.9 He/she will conscientiously, fully and thoroughly fulfill his/her obligations under the present rules and conditions;
1.10 He/she agrees that, after opening a personal account (profile), before terminating the agreement, the company, will search/verify and process any information specified by the user or related to it within the framework of his/her consent, including personal information and/or universal identifiers;
1.11 the user immediately informs the company in writing about all the circumstances(s) that may conflict with his/her stated statements and/or cause a violation of the stated guarantees;
1.12 The website/platform design, software package, software and other materials are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights and are therefore subject to protection;
1.13 He/she will not use any software equipped with artificial intelligence in connection with the use of the Service;
1.14 The user confirms that he/she will not perform any action that:
1.14.1. violates the company's privacy and website terms and conditions and standards;
1.14.2. is illegal, confusing, discriminatory or fraudulent;
1.14.3. violates or abuses the rights of others;
1.14.4. contains viruses or malicious code or any information that limits, complicates or damages the proper operation or functionality of the website/application, or its content or our services;
1.14.5. allows the user to gain unauthorized access or collect information using automated means from the company's website (without the prior consent of the company) or to access information for which the user has not received permission from the company.
1.15 where we provide access to third-party products and services, or hyperlinks to websites/platforms, we do so for the purpose of providing information, considering that similar information or issues may be useful to users of our platform. Such links do not constitute an endorsement of the opinions, ideas, products, information or services posted on this platform by third parties. You use third-party information and/or links at your own risk and we do not assume (affirm) any responsibility or liability for the content, use or availability of such third-party information and/or websites. We do not verify the content or accuracy of such third party data or information, nor do we warrant that such content is free from infringement of copyright, trademark or other third party rights or that such data content is free of viruses or other harmful material. Accordingly, we make no warranties or representations and assume no responsibility for any electronic information (its content) provided by any third party, including, without limitation, the accuracy, subject, quality or timeliness of any electronic content.
1.16 The company is not responsible for, including:
1.16.1 any damage caused by non-fulfilment or improper fulfillment of obligations by the user;
1.16.2 the accuracy of any information provided by the user to the company and any damage caused by such inaccuracy;
1.16.3 the damage caused by the user to third parties.
1.16.4 the result due to a technical problem/interruption on the portal.
1.16.5 The Company enters into an agreement based on the statements, guarantees and obligations contained in these conditions and considers them to be the terms of the agreement. Accordingly, after the conclusion of the agreement, the violation of the statements, guarantees and obligations provided for in this article is a sufficient reason for the company to unilaterally refuse to supply all or any products and/or services provided for in the agreement and conditions;
1.16.6 The company disclaims all liability that may result from any action of the user, breach of any agreement by the user, including these terms and conditions, non- compliance with applicable laws and regulations, etc.
2. Limitation of Company Liability
2.1. TKT.GE is not responsible for the actions of third parties (including the organizer), the information posted on their websites, even if there is a link on the website of the third party that redirectrs to the website of TKT.GE.
2.2. TKT.GE does not guarantee the uninterrupted operation of the website, therefore it is not/cannot be held responsible if the website or any of its services become completely or partially unavailable during a certain period of time, a technical error is detected, etc.
2.3. TKT.GE is not responsible for technical or software malfunctions of networks, systems, servers, providers, devices, services, faults in transmission lines; on interruption or delay in the process of data processing / transmission; destruction, theft, unauthorized access to user materials.
2.4. TKT.GE is not responsible for cases of damage to the user's or other person's device (computer, tablet, mobile phone, etc.), if this was caused by the user due to using the website or a link/connection placed on the website, downloading any type of information and / or program.
2.5. TKT.GE reserves the right to reject or cancel user requests/transactions with which the company has a legal dispute; who has previously violated the company's terms and conditions; who is suspected of any kind of fraud, including fraud related to plastic card payments; who will make use of fake or incomplete identification data of plastic cards and others.
3. Discount promo code
3.1. The discount promo code is one time and unique. It can be used when purchasing multiple or single tickets for only one specific event of your choice (except for train services/tickets).
3.2. The expiration date of the promo code is determined by the company in advance, at the time of its purchase by the user.
3.3. Promo code can be recovered only in case of cancellation of the event by the company/organizer. The price of the ticket purchased with the promo code is non- refundable.
4. Event cancellation/postponement/change and return/exchange policy - event cancellation/postponement/change conditions
4.1. TKT.GE is only an intermediary company that sells tickets for the event according to the instructions of the event organizer. accordingly, TKT.GE is not responsible for cancellations, postponements, changes (of the venue, program, etc.) of the event. the customer's right to make a claim arises against the organizer of the event. nevertheless, TKT.GE will try to assist the customer in contacting the event organizer and resolving various issues.
4.2. If the Organizer refunds the amount of the cancelled or postponed event tickets through our Company, the Customer will receive a refund only for the cost of the ticket minus the service and transaction fees of the Company.
4.3. In case of cancellation, postponement, or any other change of the event, TKT.GE reserves the right to inform the customer who has purchased a ticket for a specific event. this is a voluntary service, which can be carried out via text message, telephone communication or e-mail using the customer's data known to TKT.GE, or by simply posting it as information on the company's web portal www.tkt.ge or social media channels.
4.4. TKT.GE is an intermediary platform between the customer and the organizer, which does not participate and is not involved in the organizational activities of the events it sells. It also makes no warranty regarding the sale/non-sale of tickets and/or the holding of events.
4.5. Events are posted on the site at the discretion of the organizer and only the organizer is responsible for the organizational issues of the event, such as, but not limited to:
- number of tickets for sale;
- the maximum number of tickets that can be purchased by one customer;
- age restriction;
- purchasing a ticket with insurance;
- the price of tickets for sale;
- subscriptions/season tickets price;
- discount codes etc.
!please note, that in the case of a verified event, the organizer is entitled not to allow the person holding the ticket to the event if he/she does not comply with the organizer's verification/event rules.
- Return/exchange rule
4.5. Purchased tickets are non-refundable, except in exceptional cases specified in the article 4.6. of the Rules and Conditions
4.6. Refunds in exceptional cases:
(a) TKT.GE reserves the right to make refunds only in accordance with the existing terms and conditions in case of cancelled or postponed event.
(b) TKT.GE notifies the customer of the above fact by means of telephone communication, e-mail, SMS message and/or social networks.
(c) In exceptional case, according to the decision of TKT.GE, the amount of the ticket purchased by a registered customer of TKT.GE will be refunded to the balance of the registered customer, and the amount of the ticket purchased by an unregistered customer will be refunded to the card from which the customer made the payment.
(d) In the event of a successful order and payment by the customer, TKT.GE has the right not to refund the amount paid by the customer, despite the customer's request. In addition, TKT.GE is not responsible for refunds for a successfully completed event.
(e) Decision on the return of the cost of the tickets to the customer is made by the event organizer The Company is not responsible for the consequences of the Organizer's refusal to refund the customer's order or ticket price.
(f) If the Organizer refunds the amount of the cancelled or postponed event tickets through our Company, the Customer will receive a refund only for the cost of the ticket/order minus the service and transaction fees of the Company.
4.7. The following rules apply when returning a Georgian Railway ticket:
- if there are less than 2 hours before the train's departure, the ticket is not refundable;
- A minimum amount of 1.50 GEL is deducted from the ticket price in case of refund
- In the case of cancellation/return of a train ticket, the cost of the company's services and the transaction fee is not refunded.
- when returning a ticket less than 15 hours before the trip - the minimum amount (1.50 gel) + 15% of the ticket value are deducted from the refunded amount.
- when returning a ticket less than 4 hours before the trip - the minimum amount (1.50 gel) + 30% of the ticket value are deducted from the refunded amount.
- an electronic can be returned 2 hours before the departure of the train from the starting station. The passenger receives back the amount of the travel document (ticket) minus the fee.
- this return policy may be changed based on the Railway instructions,
4.8. The following rules apply when returning cinema tickets:
- in order to return a movie ticket, it is necessary to be registered on our site and be a member of TKT Club. please note that you will not be able to return your purchased tickets without registration.
- the ticket amount is refunded according to club status:
- Basic - 60% of the ticket price
- Silver - 80% of the ticket price
- Gold - 90% of the ticket price
- To use the return function, there must be at least 3 hours before the start of the movie.
4.9. The following rules apply when exchanging an air ticket:
- in connection with the air ticket exchange, the Customer is entitled to contact the air company and/or TKT.GE;
- If contacting TKT.GE, the customer must contact TKT.GE at least 24 hours before the start of the flight; (Please note that TKT.GE business hours are 11:00-19:00)
- TKT.GE will transfer the customer's request for ticket exchange to the relevant airline company. TKT.GE is not responsible for the feedback of the airline company;
- the ticket exchange case is reviewed and resolved by the Air Company in accordance with its internal policies, terms and conditions and/or other relevant regulations;
- In the event of a complaint, the customer should contact the airline company. TKT.GE is not responsible for ticket exchange, communication with the airline company and/or other technical or other details related to ticket exchange;
4.10. Airline ticket return procedure:
- in connection with the air ticket return, the Customer is entitled to contact the air company and/or TKT.GE;
- if the customer contacts TKT.GE, TKT.GE contacts the airline company. TKT.GE is not responsible for the feedback of the airline company;
- TKT.GE is not responsible for a ticket return, communication with the airline company and/or other technical or other details related to the ticket return;
- the ticket return case is reviewed and resolved by the corresponding airline company in accordance with its internal policies, terms and conditions and/or other relevant regulations; the company is not responsible for the decisions of the airline company.
- In the case of a ticket return, the airline itself determines the amount of the refund to the customer. The airline transfers to TKT.GE the amount to be refunded to the customer within 30-90 days of the customer's and/or TKT.GE's application.
- TKT.GE will refund the buyer within no more than five business days, with deduction of company commission and transaction fee.
4.11. Procedure of transfer of an air ticket to another person:
4.11.1. Transfer of an air ticket to another person is not allowed.
4.11.2. TKT.GE is not responsible for any issues related to the trip and/or informing passengers about them (documentation to be presented at the border, Covid regulations requirements, etc.);
4.11.3. TKT.GE is not responsible for the consequences if a passenger does not show up and/or is late for a flight;
4.11.4. TKT.GE is not responsible for communicating flight-related details to the customer. such communication is carried out by the relevant airline company;
4.11.5. Communication with TKT.GE regarding air tickets is not mandatory. the customer is entitled to contact the relevant airline company directly;
4.11.6. Online Tickets LLC (TKT.GE) has the right not to accept the return of the tickets purchased by the customer, for which it cannot be held responsible in any way.
4.11.7. In exceptional cases, TKT.GE shall be entitled to accept the return of the tickets purchased by the customer, in its discretion and by decision under the terms and conditions set forth in these rules.
5. Limitation of Material Liability
TKT.GE's liability shall be limited to the amount of TKT.GE's reimbursement from the fees paid by the user within the dispute cases, excluding all taxes, fees and commissions. Complaints related to tickets from users will be considered no more than 1 day before the date of the event.
Any type of information, text, photo and graphic image posted on the TKT.GE website is the property of the company and its use or duplication without the written permission of TKT.GE is prohibited. The said action will result in liability in accordance with the current legislation of Georgia.
7. Procedure for reporting fraud/suspicious cases
7.1 If you notice any unusual or suspicious transactions on the company's platform, please contact the company's customer service center at 995322195577 or contact the company via email at [email protected]
7.2. The user is obliged to immediately contact the company's customer service center +995322195577 or through other communication channels available on the website), in the event that the user has a reasonable suspicion that the information, password or other security access code(s) or means of access to his/her personal account have been stolen, lost, misappropriated, used without permission or otherwise appropriated. Failure to comply with this obligation will endanger the security of the user's personal account (profile), as well as result in his/her liability for any loss/damage;
8. Regulatory legislation and dispute settlement procedure
8.1. Relations are regulated by the current legislation of Georgia.
8.2. Dispute review, if any, is carried out by the Tbilisi City Court.
9.2. TKT.GE processes the user's personal data within the scope that is necessary to provide services to the user. In addition, the use of the offer by the user (purchase or attempted purchase) constitutes his/her additional consent to the processing of personal data. TKT.GE reserves the right to process the user's data for direct marketing purposes within the limits permitted by law, and the user has the right to request to stop using his/her data at any time for direct marketing purposes. TKT.GE reserves the right, and the user agrees, to transfer his/her personal data to the organizer of the event in order to provide services to the user. If necessary, the user can request to cancel the account and delete the data from his/her profile page.
9.3. TKT.GE applies all reasonable means to ensure the protection of user data. TKT.GE is not responsible if third parties illegally access user data (including personal data, bank plastic card data, etc.).
9.4. In order to prevent crime, protect the safety of people and property, and protect public order, TKT.GE is authorized to equip the so-called scanner holders with mini body cameras during events, which the user automatically agrees to by purchasing tickets for a specific event. The said video/audio recording will be stored in the company's databases for a period of 1 (one) month and only TKT.GE and the event organizer will have access to it.
10. A single agreement
These Terms and Conditions, together with other agreements between users and the company, constitute the single and entire agreement regarding the platform and/or services and supersede all prior and contemporaneous communications, understandings, written or oral statements and warranties related to the platform and/or services.
To report any issue, you can contact the company's customer service center, TKT.GE e-mail or the company's official Facebook page by sending an electronic message (11:00-19:00).
12. Term and Termination of the Agreement
12.1. This agreement shall become effective upon the user's acceptance of these terms and conditions and shall remain in effect until the user's registration/account (profile) is cancelled.
12.2. The agreement can be terminated in the cases provided by the legislation of Georgia and/or this agreement or at the initiative of the user at any time.
12.3. The user terminates the agreement by sending a prior written notice to the Company. The user is obliged to fully pay the debt to the company and the seller (if any) no later than 5 (five) calendar days after sending the written notice to the company about the termination of this agreement.
13. Making changes
13.2. The user is entitled to terminate the validity of these terms and conditions at any time within 10 (ten) calendar days from the posting of information on the company's website and/or application in accordance with clause 13.3 of this agreement.
13.3. In the event that the user does not exercise the right described in clause 14.2 of this agreement, the changes (additions) offered by the company will be considered accepted by the user, and the agreement will be amended in accordance with the proposed terms. The company has the right to make a change that does not worsen the user's situation to take effect immediately after its posting on the company's website and/or application.
14. Transitional provisions
14.1. By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you agree to receive informational and promotional emails to your specified email address.
14.2. The headings mentioned in these terms are used only for convenience and do not affect the definition and interpretation of the terms;
14.3. The company is entitled, in the presence of a proper basis and/or for a legitimate purpose, to request the user, and in case of such a request, the user is obliged to provide the company with any additional information and also to present relevant supporting documents that the company requires or is defined by the legislation of Georgia;
14.4. The company reserves the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate a person's registration or authorization on the website, if it considers that he/she is acting incorrectly, in violation of these terms and conditions or the legislation of Georgia;
14.5. The company has the right to terminate or suspend access to the user's account, delete his/her application or user's account (profile) in such a case, if the user violates the rules defined by these terms and conditions or the applicable legislation of Georgia in the mentioned case. In exercising the said right, the company is released from all kinds of responsibility.
14.6. The company is not responsible for temporary interruptions or delay in the operation of the website, although it takes all measures to avoid such interruptions.
14.7. The company has the right to create, receive, store any document in the form of a material and/or electronic document, make changes or corrections to the data, issue (publish) any document and/or information that may have legal consequences, as well as use the electronic document circulation system, unified automatic management means, electronic signature, electronic and/or technical signature. An electronic document and its printout have the same legal force as a physical document. An electronic signature on a document, as well as a signature by electronic and/or technical means, is considered to have the same legal force as a personal signature on a physical document.
14.8. If any clause or part of these terms and conditions is revoked, invalidated or terminated for any reason, the said clause or part thereof will no longer apply, which will not affect the validity of the remaining clauses of the terms and conditions;
Account (profile) closing procedure
You (the user) have the right to request the closing of your account (profile) and deletion of data at any time in writing on the company's platform from the user's registered e- mail address to the company's e-mail address [email protected]
Before requesting to close your account (profile), make sure that all your obligations have been fulfilled and that you have no current debt or obligation to the seller/company.
Within 10 working days of registering your request, we will fulfill your request - close your account and delete your data.
Regulation of personal data on a closed account
The right to delete your personal data is determined by the current law of Georgia on personal data protection.
The Company deletes your personal data using methods such as encryption and pseudonymization. For your part, you should clear the cache, cookies, and history of each browser you used to access your company account. If you have downloaded the company's application on any of your devices, you must uninstall it.
You will receive a notification from the company about closing the account (profile).
Exceptional cases of account (profile) closure and deletion of personal data.
We cannot close or delete your account (profile) / data if:
- You have a current obligation/debt to the company/seller;
- Account-related data is required for the purpose of detecting/preventing/mitigating or investigating fraudulent or illegal activities;
- Account-related data is required for us to comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- Account-related data is needed to respond to complaints and to find ways to resolve them;
- there is an order/decree/decision from the relevant authorized body to maintain/store data related to the account;
------------- ########### ------------
How your personal information is processed and used by ''Online Tickets'' LTD
How we use your personal information
This policy refers to the protection mechanisms of 'Online Tickets' LTD (I/C 405097915, actual address: Tbilisi, 129a Nutsubidze, contact information: [email protected] (hereinafter 'Company' or 'We') regarding unauthorized access to personal data, through which the company ensures the protection of your personal data. The latter includes information that the company obtains during the period of providing services to you, which, in accordance with the legislation of Georgia, is subsequently also used for direct marketing purposes. The purpose of the policy is to provide you with information regarding our operating principles and your legal protection mechanisms when processing personal information.
Pledge to protect personal data privacy
We promise that:
- - We will take care of the security and protection of your personal data;
- - We will not use your data illegitimately;
- - Upon your request, but no later than within 10 days of the request, we will provide you with complete and comprehensive information regarding the processing of your personal data.
How the law protects you
Similar to the promise of protection of personal data confidentiality, the said data is protected by the Georgian Law on Personal Data Protection.
According to the law, you have the right to request information about the processing of your data. You have the right to receive the following information:
- - which data is processed about you;
- - purpose of data processing;
- - legal basis for data processing;
- - how your data was collected;
- - to whom your data was transferred;
- - basis and purpose of providing data.
You can request a copy of the information we process.
In accordance with the law, you have the right to request the correction, update, addition, blocking, deletion or destruction of your personal data if it is incomplete, inaccurate, not up-to-date or if it was collected and processed against the law. You also have the right to request the termination of the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes. We operate in accordance with the laws of Georgia, which may prevent us from immediately deleting your personal data. Such obligations may arise from tax laws, consumer protection laws and other relevant laws.
The company is obliged to provide you with the mentioned information upon your request. We have the right to use personal data if we have your consent, a specific contractual and/or legal basis for this.
The Company has a lawful basis for processing your information. Your personal information is processed for a specific purpose, which implies the existence of a business-related and/or commercial purpose. It is important that even in this case, the processing of information by the company is not directed against your interests.
Activities on the Platform
When you engage in any activity through our website/platform/application, we may ask you to provide certain personal information about yourself. Such activities include:
- - Creating a user profile (account);
- - Ordering a product or service from us or our partners;
- - Submitting information and/or posting any information on the discussion page;
- - Participation in contests, surveys sponsored by us or our partners;
- - Posting a comment, sharing your opinion with us or our partners;
- - Requesting information on our services;
- - Sending an application for employment with us;
- - Registering for special offers presented by third parties through our website/application, etc. activities.
Type of information collected and its use
We collect the following type of information about our users:
Identification (personal) information
Identification (personal) information is the information through which a specific user can be identified. You are not obliged to participate in the activities on the platform. However, if you choose to engage in these activities, we may ask you to provide the following private (personal) information about you:
- - Your name and surname;
- - E-mail address;
- - Telephone number;
- - Personal number;
- - Address;
- - Gender;
- - Date of birth;
- - Other additional voluntary information about you.
When you order products or services, we may also ask you to provide your credit card number, expiration date, authentication code, or other information. The latter is not stored on our website, as the payment is made on the security server of our partner bank. Therefore, we do not have access to your credit card information (except the first six and last four digits identifying the card type and validity). Depending on the type of activity you engage in, providing some information will be mandatory and some will be optional. If you do not submit the required information for a particular activity, you will not be able to participate in that activity.
We collect information about cookies on our website, users' navigation and behavior on the website, namely:
- - IP address, device type, operating system, screen resolution, browser (type and other technical characteristics) from which the website is accessed;
- - We collect information about the pages opened on our website, the duration of the session and various session parameters;
- - Information about actions that took place on our website: filling out forms, using interactive elements of the website, etc.
- - Process, time and form of filling in the fields on the website
If you would like to restrict cookie files or block them on our website, you can do so by changing your browser settings. In addition, please note that some services we offer will not function if you block or delete cookie files, which may result in the inability to receive our service.
See detailed information on cookie files here.
We and/or third party service providers and advertisers authorized by us may automatically receive the above information when you use our website. This is done through such electronic mechanisms as 'Cookies', 'Web Beacons', 'Pixel Tags'.
Automated decision making and profiling
For automated decision-making, including profiling, we sometimes use personal data that we have, or have the right to collect from other entities based on law, an agreement with you, or the consent given by you. This helps us ensure that our decisions are quick, fair and effective. Automated decisions may affect the products and services we offer/wil offer now or in the future. If there is no above-mentioned basis (legal, contractual, consent), you have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has a significant legal, financial or other impact on you.
We make the following automated decisions:
- - Price
We may make pricing decisions for some products and services based on information available to us.
- - Tailoring products and services to customer needs
We divide customers into relevant groups, which we call customer segments. We use these groups to study the needs of our customers and, as a result, make decisions that will be useful and convenient for you. This helps us create products and services for different customer segments and manage relationships with them.
- - Fraud detection
We use your personal information to determine whether your accounts/profile may be used for fraud or money laundering. We may detect that your account/profile is being misused. If we detect a risk of fraud, we reserve the right to suspend the transactions/operations of suspicious accounts/profiles for your safety or restrict/terminate their access/cancel the respective service.
- - Other
To offer and deliver the Company's services.
Groups of personal information
We group your personal information as follows:
Detailed information about the products and services we provide to you
Information about your location that the Company may obtain from your mobile phone, computer's Internet access address or from the location of the facility where you conduct operations.
Detailed information about how you use our products and services.
Information about the devices and technology used by you.
Information that the company obtains through e-mails and/or any other means of communication about you during the communication between you and us, as well as between you and our partner(s)* in connection with the services of the 'Online Tickets' LLC platform.
Information about your payments and balance on the Platform.
Information about you reflected in various format documents and their copies. Such documents include your passport and identity card.
Recording of the mini body cameras
An audio/video recording that the company receives from the moment you present your ticket to the event.
What we use your personal information for and our purpose:
- - To communicate with you;
- - To develop and implement effective marketing activities tailored to you;
- - To meet your requirements, to identify products and services of interest to you and to provide you with this information;
- - To study how customers use our products and services and to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing or other activities;
- - To receive advice or recommendations regarding our products and services;
- - To develop/administer our platform, brands, products and services and produce statistics;
- - To provide our products and services;
- - To process and manage user payments;
- - To detect, prevent and report financial crime;
- - To manage our risks and those of our customers;
- - To comply with laws and regulations relevant to us;
- - To find ways to respond and resolve complaints;
- - To exercise assigned rights and obligations;
- - To protect website users and prevent fraudulent activities;
- - To prevent money laundering, financing of terrorism and other criminal activities;
- - To adapt the website and its components according to the user's needs;
- - To inform partner(s) about your needs and wishes;
- - To inform partner(s) about your needs and wishes for the purpose of developing products and services;
- - Definition of customer focus groups for new product or service offers;
- - Effective performance of our legal duties and contractual obligations;
- - Ensuring;
- - Conducting research for the development of products and services;
What sources we use to collect personal data
Information about you (including personal information) is obtained based on your voluntary consent, by providing information about you on the company's platform/website TKT.GE and/or by requesting information from partner(s).
We request information from our partner(s):
- - About the data (including personal information) specified by you when registering on their platform;
- - About operations carried out with your personal account/profile;
- - About other activities you carry out on their platform;
- - About written or oral communication between them and you regarding the company's services
We collect data from you in the following cases:
- - When you contact us to receive our products or services;
- - When the communication is carried out via chat, telephone and/or e-mail;
- - When you use our websites, mobile applications and web chat;
- - When you send letters both in physical and electronic form.
- - When you present your ticket to enter the event - in the form of an audio/video recording of mini body cameras.
Our legal basis:
- - Your consent;
- - Fulfillment of contractual obligations;
- - Our legitimate interests;
- - Our legal duty;
- - Ensuring compliance with regulations.
Who we share your personal data with
TKT.GE is authorized to provide the necessary information (including the user's personal information) for the purposes of sending offers to the user via short text messages to the telecommunications (mobile) operator(s) in contractual relationship with 'Online Tickets' LLC, who in turn fulfill the obligation to protect our confidentiality of the provided information and not to process it for other purposes.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, the user gives TKT.GE the right to share/transfer his/her personal data to the organizer in case of purchasing tickets when registering on the platform.
We may need to share your personal data in the cases defined by the legislation of Georgia, as well as with other organizations that must provide/offer you the product or service you have selected, provided that:
- - Before sharing such information, said parties must agree to keep your data secure and confidential.
We reserve the right to provide law enforcement agencies with access to your personal data in cases strictly defined by law for the purpose of performing their official duties, including the detection, investigation and prevention of crime.
If you do not wish to provide personal information, it may be difficult or impossible for us to fulfill our obligations to you, including using your account/profile or receiving relevant services.
Third parties (applications/services):Your information about device number, model, brand, name, operating system version and application version is shared with applications such as: Google Analytics, Matomo.org, Facebook Pixel and Hotjar.com We use VWO Analyze tool, through which we process information about your behavior on the website/application in order to improve our services.
We may transfer your information during a business transfer
We may release your information to protect you or others
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information in cases where it is required by law or during civil, criminal or administrative proceedings, on the basis of request/consent in accordance with the law of the relevant state body or on our initiative, when the said right is derived from the applicable legislation. We also reserve the right to disclose your information for the following purposes: to implement and enforce this policy; Adherence to and implementation of the terms and conditions of use of our website; To protect the rights, property, or safety of the Website, its users, or others.
We take security very seriously and take a number of measures to protect personally identifiable information.
Your personally identifiable information is only accessible on our website if you provide your password and email address. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your personally identifiable information is stored on a secure server to which only designated personnel and contractors have access.
Unfortunately, any data transmission over the Internet or wireless network cannot be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. We take commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and we also try to cooperate only with organizations that adopt a similar approach. However, we cannot guarantee the security of the website or the information transmitted from the website, and we are not responsible for the actions of third parties who may gain unauthorized access to such information.
Your personal data helps us determine whether your account/profile may be used for fraud or money laundering purposes. If we detect a risk of fraud, we reserve the right to temporarily suspend transactions/orders or refuse to provide the relevant services for your own safety.
This information protection policy applies to:
- - Use and Disclosure of the information we collect from you at TKT.GE
- - Use and disclosure of the information we receive from partner(s) based on your consent.
- - The use and disclosure of any personally identifiable information on our website/platform which is only available if you provide your password and email address. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone. In addition, your personally identifiable information is stored on a secure server to which only designated personnel have access.
Various issues of information protection
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Tkt.ge platform/website. We do not intentionally store or collect information from persons under the age of 18. Protecting the personal information of minors is very important to us. Consequently, if we learn that a user is under the age of 18, we will take appropriate measures to delete that user's personal information from our database. By using the Tkt.ge platform/website, you hereby confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
Mini Body Cameras
In order to prevent crime, protect the safety of people and property, and protect public order, TKT.GE is authorized to equip the so-called scanner holders with mini body cameras during events, which the user automatically agrees to by purchasing tickets for a specific event. The said video/audio recording will be stored in the company's databases for a period of 1 (one) month and only TKT.GE and the event organizer will have access to it.
We may provide areas on our website where you may post information about yourself publicly, communicate with others through forums or blogs, browse products, and submit content. This information will be available to other users and organizations and may also appear on other websites and Internet search engines. Accordingly, this information may be made available, collected and used by others. For example, if you provide your email address when making a public comment about a product and/or service, you may receive unsolicited email. We have no control over who reads the information you publicly and voluntarily post on the website and how it will be used. Therefore, please be aware when posting any of your personal information publicly on the website. As a general rule, we obtain permission from our users before mentioning their name along with their comment.
The user should take into account that after completing the work on the site, he/she will not automatically log out of the system and his/her data will be available to a third party until the end of the session. Any responsibility in this regard shall be fully borne by the customer.
You have the right to:
1. request correction, update, addition, blocking, deletion or destruction of your personal data if it is incomplete, inaccurate, not up-to-date or if it was collected and processed against the law;
2. file claims related to personal data processing in the state inspector's service;
3. refuse or limit the processing of your personal data by us at any time, in which case you must notify us at the e-mail address. We undertake to stop processing data within 5-10 working days of receiving such notification. If you do not wish to provide personal information or request the termination of information processing, it may be difficult or impossible to fulfill our obligations to you, including using your account/profile or receiving the relevant services.
4. refuse to use your data in the decision-making process by automated means (including profiling), in which case you must notify us in writing at the following e- mail address: [email protected] We undertake to stop such data processing within 10 working days of receiving your notification;
Email address: [email protected]
How long do we keep personal information?
We store your personal data for the entire period of your service.
Also, for a period of 10 years after the end of the service for the following reasons:
- - to answer questions and complaints;
- - to prove that we have treated you fairly;
- - in order to perform accounting in compliance with relevant regulations/rules;
- - to fulfill obligations defined by law.
If you believe that any of your data held by us is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us to clarify your concerns. We will take all reasonable steps to investigate and correct this error. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data or to request its deletion, removal or termination of use unless we have a legal basis for keeping it. Contact us if you do not agree with our use of your data, if you have questions or if you wish to cancel or limit the use of your data.
We can use the information we receive from you on the company platform/website tkt.ge to introduce you to a specific service and/or product offer tailored to you.
We have access to your personal data to the extent that you share with us or we collect through the means we have in the process of providing services to you.
We will study your data to understand what you need, what you are interested in, or what you may want. This is how we decide which product, service or offer may be right for you.
We only use your personal data and send you marketing messages when we have a legitimate interest to do so. We promise that our activities will never be unfair, wrong or against your interests.
You have the right to contact us at any time and ask us to stop sending you marketing messages. We respect your wishes and will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes upon receiving such notification.
Email address: [email protected]
Also, by electronically marking/acknowledging your consent to these terms and conditions, you agree that you authorize us to request and receive information about you from any source, at any time and in any amount, at our sole discretion and within the scope of applicable law, including personal data, for the purposes of familiarization, verification, comparison, analysis, storage and fulfillment of legal and/or contractual obligation(s).
ანგარიშის (პროფილის) დახურვის პროცედურა
თქვენ (მომხმარებელი) უფლებამოსილი ხართ ნებისმიერ დროს კომპანიის პლატფორმაზე მომხმარებლის რეგისტრირებული ელ-ფოსტიდან კომპანიის ელექტრონულ ფოსტის მისამართზე [email protected] წერილობითი მიმართვით მოითხოვოთ თქვენი ანგარიშის (პროფილის) დახურვა და მონაცემების წაშლა .
ანგარიშის (პროფილის) დახურვის მოთხოვნამდე დარწმუნდით, რომ ყველა თქვენი ვალდებულება შესრულებულია და არ გიფიქსირდებათ მიმდინარე დავალიანება ან ვალდებულება გამყიდველის/კომპანიის მიმართ.
თქვენი მომართვის დაფიქსირებიდან 10 სამუშაო დღის ვადაში ჩვენ მოვახდენთ თქვენი მოთხოვნის შესრულებას - თქვენი ანგარიშის დახურვასა და მონაცემების წაშლას.
დახურულ ანგარიშზე არსებული პერსონალური მონაცემების რეგულირება
თქვენი პერსონალური მონაცემების წაშლის უფლება განისაზღვრება პერსონალურ მონაცემების დაცვის შესახებ საქართველოს მოქმედი კანონით.
კომპანია ახდენს თქვენი პერსონალური მონაცემების წაშლას ისეთი მეთოდებით როგორიცაა დაშიფვრა და ფსევდონიმიზაცია. თქვენი მხრივ, თქვენ უნდა გაასუფთაოთ ქეში, ქუქი ფაილები და ისტორია თითოეული ბრაუზერისგან, რომელიც გამოიყენეთ კომპანიის ანგარიშზე შესასვლელად. თუ თქვენ ჩამოტვირთეთ კომპანიის აპლიკაცია თქვენს ნებისმიერ მოწყობილობაზე, თქვენ უნდა წაშალოთ ის.
ანგარიშის (პროფილის) დახურვის შესახებ თქვენ კომპანიისგან მიიღებთ შესაბამის შეტყობინებას.
ანგარიშის (პროფილის) დახურვისა და პერსონალური მონაცემების წაშლის საგამონაკლისო შემთხვევები.
ჩვენ არ შეგვიძლია დავხუროთ ან წავშალოთ თქვენი ანგარიში (პროფილი) /მონაცემები თუ:
- - თქვენ გიფიქსირდებათ მიმდინარე ვალდებულება/დავალიანება კომპანიის/გამყიდველის მიმართ;
- - ანგარიშთან დაკავშირებული მონაცემები საჭიროა თაღლითური ან უკანონო ქმედებების გამოვლენის/თავიდან აცილების/შემსუბუქების ან გამოძიების მიზნით;
- - ანგარიშთან დაკავშირებული მონაცემები საჭიროა ჩვენთვის რელევანტური კანონებისა და რეგულაციების შესასრულებლად;
- - ანგარიშთან დაკავშირებული მონაცემები საჭიროა საჩივრებზე რეაგირების მოსახდენად და მათი მოგვარების გზების მოსაძიებლად;
- - არსებობს ბრძანება/განკარგულება/გადაწყვეტილება შესაბამისი უფლებამოსილი ორგანოს მხრიდან ანგარიშთან დაკავშირებული მონაცემები შენარჩუნება/შენახვაზე;
თუ თქვენი მონაცემების წაშლას ვერ განვახორციელებთ რაიმე სახის მიზეზით, იგი შენარჩუნებული იქნება ჩვენი პერსონალური მონაცემების დამუშავების პოლიტიკის შესაბამისად.