Become a participant of the HR Business Summit, which will be held on May 31 in Technopark.
For the first time in Georgia, only one day, all HR Manager, the interested person and company in this area will unite in one space. You are waiting for: 14 Speaker, 2 Panel Discussions and Participating Companies.
1. Tinatin Bonney - Ministry of Internal Affairs of Georgia, HR Branding Consultant When HR goes Agile.
2. Medea Tabatadze - IInsource Recruitment Advisory Director, Founder Congratulations you have successfully completed your interview.
3. Nina Bartaia - Adjara group, Hospitality Business skills and problems?
4. Giorgi Trapaidze – Head Of HR Department at JSC "Energo-pro Georgia" HR of High voltage
5. Tea Gogelia - Head of Human Resources Management Department Wendy/Dunkin Donuts Georgia The possibilities are unlimited.
6. Oto Tabatadze - Managing Partner - Georgia at Palatine Analytics, Founder of Allsider - HR Audit people operation - What will be tomorrow?
7. Tamar Lasurashvili - Brewery Natakhtari, Sales Operations & Development Manager Road from HR BP to Commercial Leadership.
8. Lasha Bokuchava - Head of Data Analysis and Statistics Department at ACT Technologies of future companies.
9. Tamila Gvelesiani – Rustavi 2, Head of HR department Rustavi 2 is mine.
10. Elena Okujava - HR Business Partner Caucasus at PepsiCo Learn how to learn.
11. Ia Tsulaia - BDO, HR Expert, HR Training Program Manager of BDO Academy Employee motivation, what does business do wrongly?
12. Ani Sichinava - Head of HR-Division at Insurance Company ALDAGI You lose The capital, if you can’t use it.
13. Nino Peikrishvili – Palitra-Media Holding, Director of HR Department PD Card- My development card.
14. Tamuna Chichua – Growin, Co-founder, Director, Professional Coach, Trainer and Consultant - What would replace empathy?!
15. You will find his identity at the event.
I Panel Discussion - CEO VS HR
II Panel Discussion- Professional Education
Qualification Requirements of Attendees:
The main thing is the desire to learn, to share experiences and to meet new people.
We will take care of the rest.